directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Fail to stage the release
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 07:45:00 GMT
On 03/01/2016 08:38 AM, Zheng, Kai wrote:
> Does that mean it has to be done on a fixed IP host? I'm also new to this and want to
learn. Thanks Stefan.

Correct, sorry I wasn't clear. It needs to be one stable IP address
during the release. Seems others also had that issue, see

Kind Regards,
Stefan

repositories because the failure of signature and checksum validation.

>> How can I create only one the repository? Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.
>
> If I look at the "Activities" -> "open" -> "Repository created" I see that each
repository was created from a different IP address (ending with 36, 37, 38). It seems that
Nexus create another repo for different source IPs. Can you change that on behaviour on your
side?