directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject Java platforms Kerby supports
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 00:40:11 GMT
Hi folks,

As Stefan raised, currently kerby building failed related to JDK version.

To fix it and ensure something in future, I'd suggest:

1.       Kerby supports JDK 7+ (include JDK7), let document this explicitly mentioning this;

2.       Similarly, would also like to support OpenJDK 7+, this is important, as you may already
know that, Google has made the decision that Android is going to be rebased on OpenJDK. This
will allow Kerby client library will be easily supported in the mobile platform.

3.       As we would target JDK7, JDK8, OpenJDK7+, wonder if it's possible to have 3 Jenkins
buildings accordingly. Or at least two: JDK7 and OpenJDK7.

How do you think of this? If sounds good,  wonder if any volunteers for the related takings.
Thanks.

Regards,
Kai