directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 11:39:01 GMT
Is this really working? I just did a "git clone
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-kerby.git", and the
default branch was still "master". I had to explicitly do a "git checkout
trunk".

I'm a bit late with this comment, but I'm not sure why this change was
necessary, as I don't see how users could be confused with a branch called
"master", as it's the default for git.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh