directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunk failures
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:16:56 GMT
The problem is that the tests are reading my local /etc/krb5.conf and
failing to parse it properly. The error is:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to parse:    krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf
    at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.common.Krb5Parser.load(Krb5Parser.java:70)

Where the start of my /etc/krb5.conf looks like:

[libdefaults]
        default_realm = WS.APACHE.ORG

# The following krb5.conf variables are only for MIT Kerberos.
        krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf

So I think we have two issues here. Firstly, why are we parsing a user's
local krb5.conf? Secondly, the parsing appears to be broken, in that it
throws an error on a legitimate configuration line.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder