directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: About project site
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 02:15:48 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,
Thanks for your reminder, as we said in todo list, we will update the website synchronization
after the changes done in github repo.
And now the asn1 changes shows in http://directory.staging.apache.org/kerby/kerby-asn1.html
And the website may still exist some problems, it will be glad if you can give some advises.

Thanks
Jiajia

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 5:31 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: About project site

Le 26/01/16 09:06, Li, Jiajia a écrit :
> We now changed the docs in github site:
> http://www.github.com/apache/directory-kerby,

The problem is that it's not what users are seeing.

It would be cool to update the real site instead of pushing the infos on a github repo which
is not the direct facade for Kerby. All in all, the format is the same (markdown) and if needed,
we can switch to git for the site (it's currently on svn, ftr).