directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 06:01:35 GMT
It's working now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Jiajia [mailto:jiajia.li@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:01 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; coheigea@apache.org
Subject: RE: Rename master branch to trunk and create 1.0.0-RC2 branch for the upcoming release

It's work now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 11:53 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; coheigea@apache.org

Thanks Colm and Jiajia for the discussion.

Not only that, it's also convenient for relevant discussion. When we say something like "sync
with trunk", it would really mean the 'trunk' branch, instead of the other one like 'master'.
Note, probably it's because we're old guys from SVN experience.

If we can't solve the issue found by Colm, we may again ask for help from ASF INFRA team.

Regards,
Kai