directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Trunk failures
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 01:40:07 GMT
Hi Colm,
The KrbClient will get the default config file(/etc/krb5.conf) in constructor, but it will
not affect the tests if parse the file success because the property will be overwritten in
tests.
It seems some problem in Krb5Parser, thanks for the reporting.

Hi Yan,
Can you solve this issue?

Thank
Jiajia

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:17 PM
To: Zheng, Kai
Cc: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trunk failures

The problem is that the tests are reading my local /etc/krb5.conf and failing to parse it
properly. The error is:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to parse:    krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf
    at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.common.Krb5Parser.load(Krb5Parser.java:70)

Where the start of my /etc/krb5.conf looks like:

[libdefaults]
        default_realm = WS.APACHE.ORG

# The following krb5.conf variables are only for MIT Kerberos.
        krb4_config = /etc/krb.conf

So I think we have two issues here. Firstly, why are we parsing a user's local krb5.conf?
Secondly, the parsing appears to be broken, in that it throws an error on a legitimate configuration
line.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh