directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject About release note
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:33:27 GMT
Hi,

>From users' point of view, for a release, they may want to know what's exactly released.
I reviewed the release process and artifacts for the first one RC1, it looks like we're not
clear about this. So come to the upcoming RC2 release, how to distinguish it from the before?
I guess we'll need to document well, having something like release note or history. We'll
need to sort out what features to include in the list that we claim they're ready and available
for use or experimental. Just some thoughts, and welcome feedback. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai