directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: About Jenkins building on a branch
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 08:57:54 GMT
Thanks Stefan for the solution.

Was this issue cause by the change from master to trunk, or the change of having build-tools?

The involving of two steps in the release process for each release looks a bit complicated.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Seelmann [mailto:mail@stefan-seelmann.de]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 3:24 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: About Jenkins building on a branch

On 01/13/2016 12:58 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
> The build-tools issue should be fixed now.

Thanks Colm for the fix. However I'm afraid that won't work well when doing a release using
the maven-release-plugin. As build-tools doesn't have kerby-all as parent I think it won't
be included when setting the release version.

I think the only solution is to release the build-tools first as separate project. Then the
release version can be used in kerby-all and removed from the aggregator build.

Kind Regards,
Stefan