directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject Clear Kerby codes
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 07:15:34 GMT
Hi folks,

There are some discussions that we need to double check our source codes to ensure some of
them are cleared up and attributed properly, something like adding some recognition info as
comments in codes like "According to krb5.hin in MIT krb5". This should be done as an essential
step upon release and release. Even we don't release, we should do it, considering we're running
very fast and very likely to miss such things.  We committers are committing our own codes
in the fly but without any guarding. Some projects need at least a +1 for each change wrapped
in a patch, we don't. This should work for this early project but we would then need the post
fixes. We don't need to hurry, let's slow down a little bit. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai