directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: About Jenkins building on a branch
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:18:23 GMT
Hi Kai,

On 01/11/2016 01:58 PM, Zheng, Kai wrote:
> I'm wondering if it's necessary to trigger Jenkins building on a Kerby branch, considering
the current status of the project. Could we not do that? Thanks for the help.

The Jenkins job that we (the PMC) can manage ourself [1] only triggers
on changes on master (I think we need to change that to "trunk" now,
right?).

The one the builds branches is the one for Sonar [2]. This we cannot
change ourself, but need to open a Jira. Which branch(es) should it
build, I assume only "trunk"?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Directory/job/dir-kerby/