directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Tests name
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 01:28:43 GMT
I can take some time to make all the test to be NameTest style.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:27 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: Tests name

Yeah, kinds of messy. So let's use the NameTest style for the consistency. It makes sense
to pay attention to the test codes because some developer is already wishing to use them for
their own sake, some of production codes initially started with test codes and some serve
good samples to demo how to use the library APIs.

Regards,
Kai