directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: I'd appreciate having the kerby-kdc-test tests.jar published
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2015 05:36:42 GMT
Hi all,
Will we think about publishing the kerby-kdc-test project in RC2?

Thanks
Jiajia

-----Original Message-----

From: Richard Feezel [mailto:rfeezel@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:35 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: I'd appreciate having the kerby-kdc-test tests.jar published

I'm exploring the possibility of using Kerby with my own backend implementation. I've been
able to create my backend implementing class and now I'm working on the tests. I'd like to
be able to use the KerbyKdcTest class from the kerby-kdc-test project but this class isn't
published in the jar.

By adding the following to the kerby-kdc-test pom.xml file:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>test-jar</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

I was able to get Maven to create the kerby-kdc-test-1.0.0-RC1-tests.jar file.

Can this be added to the project so that this class, and others from the same project are
available? Or is there a better way to specify this?

Thanks,
--
Richard M Feezel
rfeezel@gmail.com<mailto:rfeezel@gmail.com>