directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Remaining issues from RC1
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 06:23:02 GMT
Thanks Jiajia for sorting this out. These issues look nice to be fixed in this round.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Jiajia [mailto:jiajia.li@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:12 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Remaining issues from RC1

Hi all,
Some issues were from RC1 vote as following, will be done in RC2.

>From Stefan:
"Found some (non-blocking) issues:
* The created ticket cache `/tmp/krb5_test@EXAMPLE.COM.cc` is world readable. Probably in
future it should only be readable/writeable by the current user?
* We should update the NOTICE file with the required attributions of used dependencies (slf4j,
netty, gson). That is required as soon as we publish a binary package that includes the dependencies."

>From Kiran:
"for next version:
we need to improve the packaging of kdc-dist, it is currently copying libraries into the module
source root, though it is ignored by Git, it should best be copied to the 'target'
directory.
Also it will be easier to test if the configuration files have '/tmp' as the root for database
instead of '/home/kerby'"

Thanks
Jiajia