directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject About refining KrbClient API
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2015 14:08:05 GMT
Hi all,

I took some time to finish refining the KrbClient API according to some discussion before
after some further thinking, please checkout recent commits for the results. There are some
ideas left to do but I don't do because they're still arguable. Particularly, exposing AsRequest
level as part of the API may be too risk for the moment as the internal implementation is
still evolving fast as we're working on more mechanisms like PKINIT. I'm targeting these for
RC2, and hope we can stabilize the code base and get RC2 ready the sooner the better, quite
much time elapsed after RC1, and we still don't get a formal release yet.

Regards,
Kai