directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject Interesting to know how to build a modern apache project web site
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 00:20:10 GMT
Hi all,

There would be quite much to update for the 1.0.0 formal release. However it's not easy to
write/update docs for Kerby, and we have to sync between github web site and the sub web site
in ApacheDS. I'm thinking if it's doable to host a separate Kerby project web site using modern
popular markdown, and wondering how to build an apache project web site like http://hadoop.apache.org/
:

1.       Is it possible to use github markup?

2.       Is it doable to apply a separate web site domain like kerby.apache.org?

How do you like the idea? If it's doable, we may need a vote before to proceed.

Please kindly help and provide guide if you happen to know. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai