directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reconsider how to layout kerby-pkix
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 15:46:26 GMT
Le 30/12/15 13:52, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Thanks for the comment Emmanuel.
>
>>> I would drop the 'pkix-' prefix, assuming the modules will be under the pkix
module anyway
> I understand this sounds good in a style (used by Directory main), though Kerby goes
in the other, you might check it in the kerby-kerb module and see its children. The style
is often seen in other projects, and hard to say which one is better, but one rational for
the Kerby style is, the child module may be separately referenced and mentioned by other projects
as standalone library so out of the parent context. So I would suggest we use the style consistently.

no problem at all. Go for kerby-xxx.