directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [kerby] ASN1 Quick review
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:36:40 GMT
Le 24/12/15 14:14, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Ah it happens so fast and thank you so much. I wish we could have a compiler that accepts
the ASN1 module definition files and then help generate/update these classes. It's one thing
I want to develop but had better focus on our Kerberos things first. Thanks again.

I have started that years ago. Never had time to go very far :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/dungeon/

> I noted our new contributor Yan said she would help with the boring task. Maybe the left
can be for her and you take a good rest? She needs to be familiar with such codes anyway.

Your call !

i'll be out anyway for the day, so feel free to task her ;-)