directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject How to request a forwardable ticket?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 02:26:49 GMT
I can't seem to workout how to specify any options for a ticket.  For s4u
the TGT and SGTs need to be forwardable.  Here's my code so far:

KOptions requestOptions = new KOptions();

        requestOptions.add(KrbOption.CLIENT_PRINCIPAL,
"HTTP/s4u.rhelent.lan@RHELENT.LAN");

        requestOptions.add(KrbOption.USE_KEYTAB, true);

        requestOptions.add(KrbOption.KEYTAB_FILE, new File(
"/Users/mlb/Documents/localdev.keytab"));

        requestOptions.add(KrbOption.FORWARDABLE,true);

TgtTicket tgt = kerb.requestTgtWithOptions(requestOptions);

Looking at the code it doesn't look like the options are ever picked up.
Any thoughts on how to set the forwardable flag?

Thanks

Marc