directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: KDC is rejecting my TGS
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 03:24:07 GMT

> Cool!! Thanks a lot for getting the hard issue figured out.

My pleasure. I'm glad I'm making progress.

> I'm looking at the checksum issue, and trying to go into the context. Did
you try the usage value of 10 or 6? Could you give me a snapshot of the
stacktrace (or call stack) so I can know sooner about the context? Thanks.

I haven't yet. I've shutdown for the night but the there really isn't a
stack trace because MIT is returning a kerberos generic error (with the
accompanying log messages I sent over). I wanted to make sure I was reading
the code properly before I started trying things since MIT isn't giving me
the best error messages.  I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Thanks
Marc