directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject SPNEGO negotiation support
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:05:29 GMT
Sounds great, Marc. I will continue to fix and test the path of using TGS-REQ to request a
service ticket against MIT KDC.

>> now I just need to figure out how to convert that into a SPNEGO negotiate header.
It would be good to support SPNEGO negotiation in Kerby. I haven't got the time to review
related specs, but the first thing would be to implement those ASN1 types. Maybe you could
fire an issue and give those ASN1 types we need to support first?

Let's discuss this in a new thread. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai