directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Categorize KrbOption by adding group info
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:52:14 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel!

>> I just find it easier to stick to the RFC ...
Agree. Just forgot to mention that in the core we do stick to the specs and define those types,
like KdcOption. I would regard KrbOption(s) as the bridge or wrapper for the KrbClient API
to frontend and interact with users' applications.

Note I'm not thinking in the current codes the client API (including the KrbOption) is defining
ideally. Instead, it would be great to have it well reviewed and discussed before a formal
release. We do have enough time for that.

We've heard some comments or complains from Steve, and expect more inputs and suggestions.
Thanks.

Regards,
Kai