directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Categorize KrbOption by adding group info
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 06:24:52 GMT
Steve and Marc,

It's done, along with some other things. Please update to the latest codes.
1. Added group to options and pick kdc flag related ones by group;
2. Added requested some kdc flags, like RENEWABLE, RENEWABLE_OK and etc.;
3. Not only for AS_REQ/TGT, but also for TGS_REQ/SGT;
4. Some refactoring.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 9:53 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; Steve Moyer <smoyer@psu.edu>
Subject: RE: Categorize KrbOption by adding group info

Don't worry, I'll take this.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Moyer [mailto:smoyer@psu.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 9:23 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org

I like the idea of groups in KrbOption ... it felt a little too dangerous simply matching
names but matched names and the appropriate group should be safe.

I might get to this change tomorrow but I'm working on another related project at the moment.

Steve

--

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark
of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” - Wilhelm Stekel