directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject Categorize KrbOption by adding group info
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:44:48 GMT
Hi Steve,

Ref. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-458 you're going to add about 15 KDC flags
into KrbOption. As we discussed it sounds reasonable. Now here I'm considering it may be good
to categorize them or easily identify them as 'kdc flags', thus it would be much elegant to
pick them up and transform them to KdcRequest. How about adding a 'group' field to the KrbOption
enum? It could be done while you make the changes or we can do it separately. Thanks.

Also welcome any others' feedback. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai