directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:05:48 GMT
+1

for next version:
we need to improve the packaging of kdc-dist, it is currently copying
libraries into the
module source root, though it is ignored by Git, it should best be copied
to the 'target'
directory.
Also it will be easier to test if the configuration files have '/tmp' as
the root for database
instead of '/home/kerby'

--
Kiran Ayyagari