directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Xu, Yaning" <yaning...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 01:09:56 GMT
Hi Kai,

You're right. I've tried to build kerby on windows and then run it on linux before. It's probably
that "enter"  is interpreted as '\n\r' on windows and '\n' on linux. There is a tool to convert
windows file to unix file, command like,

 dos2unix winfile.txt unixfile.txt

Regard,

Yaning

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 9:19 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List; kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1

Hi Jiajia,

If you unzip http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/kerby-1.0.0-RC1/kerby-all-1.0.0-RC1-source-release.zip
and try the *.sh scripts on Linux, you will see errors like follows.

[root@zkdesk bin]# sh kadmin.sh
: command not found
'admin.sh: line 22: syntax error near unexpected token `do
'admin.sh: line 22: `for var in $*; do

The *.sh scripts are all DOS format. It may be caused by git checkout behavior on Windows.

Regards,
Kai