directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 03:06:58 GMT
+0

I've checked the source package(check signature, check license, build, and run tests).
But found some issues of tool's usage in windows, I've created a JIRA targeting for RC2(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-407)
I think we can fix them in RC2.

Thanks
Jiajia

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiran Ayyagari [mailto:kayyagari@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:06 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

+1

for next version:
we need to improve the packaging of kdc-dist, it is currently copying libraries into the module
source root, though it is ignored by Git, it should best be copied to the 'target'
directory.
Also it will be easier to test if the configuration files have '/tmp' as the root for database
instead of '/home/kerby'

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com