directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 13:13:17 GMT
Hi Stefan,
I've done the test of *.sh scripts(for linux) and *.cmd scripts(for windows), they are ready
about half month ago. And I will try to test again, can you provide a detail error message?

Thanks
Jiajia

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Seelmann [mailto:mail@stefan-seelmann.de]
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 8:42 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1

One question: Should the *.sh scripts in kerby-dist/tool-dist/bin and kerby-dist/kdc-dist/bin
be functional? Or are they not ready yet and out of scope for the RC1 release?

I tried to run the example from
https://directory.apache.org/kerby/user-guide/1-how-to-begin.html but the scripts just throw
an error, the main issue seems that they contain DOS/Windows line breaks.

Kind Regards,
Stefan