directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject A minor issue found in Kerby web site
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:55:44 GMT
Sorry, let me try one more time. I have to get my outlook work for me.

Ok, forget the snapshot, the minor is, in the News page, in the 2nd paragraph as below, see
the red text:

Apache Kerbyâ"¢ is a Java Kerberos binding. It provides a rich, intuitive and interoperable
implementation, library, KDC and various facilities that integrates PKI, OTP and token (OAuth2)
as desired in modern environments such as cloud, Hadoop and mobile.

Regards,
Kai