directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:23:18 GMT
Great work, Emmanuel, thanks a lot!

I checked the web site and also the downloading. Nothing serious is found. Just a minor thing,
ref. below snapshot.

[cid:image001.png@01D0F563.BF1B28E0]

Regards,

Kai

-----Original Message-----

From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]

Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:34 PM

To: kerby@directory.apache.org

Subject: Re: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

Le 22/09/15 08:44, Li, Jiajia a écrit :

> Sounds great!

Okie, I think I fixed the download issue I had.

I encourage all of you to check teh website

(directory.apache.org[/kerby]) to see if all teh links are correct, and that you can safely
download the packages, and check the signatures.

Be aware that, depending on yoru mirror, you might get an error, if it's not up to date :
change teh mirror and see if it's any better.

I created 2 JIRA for some missing elements that need to be addressed for RC2.

Overall, we have our first release !!!

Last, not least, don't announce it on any social media before the anncouncement is done (tomorrow,
so that we don't have any user reporting a missing package due to lagging mirrors).

Thanks guy, and congrat, this was a great job !