directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:34:16 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel for the great changes! It looks cool. I guess it will be much easier for future
releases, given such solid foundations.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 8:12 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

Le 21/09/15 10:25, Li, Jiajia a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
> Are there any update and more things to do for the release?
Hi Jiajia,

sorry for having delayed the web-site update. It's a work in progress, and there are a few
missing parts.

Here the current sstaging site :
http://directory.staging.apache.org/kerby/

As you can see, there is no header (yet), and the download links are not
(yet) working.

More to come later tonite when I'll have a few more hours to work on it.

FTR, there are two things I can't change atm : the hdead and the download badge, because I
don't have the tools for that.