directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 00:44:00 GMT
>> the file end line must be converted to \n only.
I thought the scripts for *nix are correctly ended with \n only. Anyway, I just checked it
again and ensured that.

>> don't use !/bin/bash. This is very specific, not all the X boxes have bash installed.
Use /bin/sh instead
I changed to " #!/usr/bin/env bash" instead for flexible. It's not rare to rely on bash in
today's world.

>> in if [ $var=="-D" ], you have to use " around $var : [ "$var"=="-D" ]
I changed to X"$var" == X"-D", is this your meaning?

Looks like we don't have a mac to try the scripts. Would anyone help with this? It could be
a simple try, since the scripts are very simple and the called codes are in Java. Thanks.

Below is the fix, would you help please review? Thanks.

commit 4cc13b91535a393fdf4ef60098a8204a66f3d84c
Author: drankye <kai.zheng@intel.com>
Date:   Mon Sep 7 16:30:57 2015 +0800

    Minor fixup for scripts for *nix

Regards,