directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 12:09:59 GMT
Some issues found when I performed the checking:

1. mvn apache-rat:check
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.apache.kerby:benchmark:jar:1.0.0-RC1
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin is missing.
@ line 221, column 19
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability
of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed
projects.
[WARNING]

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (default-cli) on
project kerby-all: Too many files with unapproved license: 3 See RAT report in: c:\work\projects\kerby\target\rat.txt
-> [Help 1]

In rat.txt:
3 Unknown Licenses

*******************************

Unapproved licenses:

  kerby-backend/zookeeper-backend/dependency-reduced-pom.xml
  kerby-kerb/kerb-client-api-all/dependency-reduced-pom.xml
  kerby-kerb/kerb-server-api-all/dependency-reduced-pom.xml

2. mvn package with test passed

3. Will learn about how to check the signatures using gpg tool.

The issues found above are minors but better to get fixed. My question is, how to commit the
fixes for the release cut? Thanks.

Regards,
Kai