directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:34:20 GMT
Le 22/09/15 08:44, Li, Jiajia a écrit :
> Sounds great!

Okie, I think I fixed the download issue I had.

I encourage all of you to check teh website
(directory.apache.org[/kerby]) to see if all teh links are correct, and
that you can safely download the packages, and check the signatures.

Be aware that, depending on yoru mirror, you might get an error, if it's
not up to date : change teh mirror and see if it's any better.

I created 2 JIRA for some missing elements that need to be addressed for
RC2.

Overall, we have our first release !!!

Last, not least, don't announce it on any social media before the
anncouncement is done (tomorrow, so that we don't have any user
reporting a missing package due to lagging mirrors).

Thanks guy, and congrat, this was a great job !