directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 06:31:59 GMT
Le 22/09/15 04:12, Li, Jiajia a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Can I do some work for the header and download?

Thanks to Pierre-Arnaud, it's alreayd there ! (at least, on the staging
site)
> I guess we need to upload the zip file to some minors?

The mirrors will get updated automatically, it just takes around 24 h.
> And the header is the news of the release?
It's already done, too.
> Is that right?

I just have to check that everything is fine (links, doiwnloads, etc)
and then commit the site. That should be done today.

The next two steps are :
- announce the release (in 24 h)
- update the site to explain teh release process