directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 12:41:40 GMT
One question: Should the *.sh scripts in kerby-dist/tool-dist/bin and
kerby-dist/kdc-dist/bin be functional? Or are they not ready yet and out
of scope for the RC1 release?

I tried to run the example from
https://directory.apache.org/kerby/user-guide/1-how-to-begin.html but
the scripts just throw an error, the main issue seems that they contain
DOS/Windows line breaks.

Kind Regards,
Stefan