directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 12:28:03 GMT

@ line 221, column 19
> [WARNING]
> [WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability
of your build.
> [WARNING]
> [WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such
malformed projects.
> [WARNING]

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (default-cli)
on project kerby-all: Too many files with unapproved license: 3 See RAT report in: c:\work\projects\kerby\target\rat.txt
-> [Help 1]

> In rat.txt:
> 3 Unknown Licenses
>
> *******************************
>
> Unapproved licenses:
>
>   kerby-backend/zookeeper-backend/dependency-reduced-pom.xml
>   kerby-kerb/kerb-client-api-all/dependency-reduced-pom.xml
>   kerby-kerb/kerb-server-api-all/dependency-reduced-pom.xml

> 2. mvn package with test passed
>
> 3. Will learn about how to check the signatures using gpg tool.
>
> The issues found above are minors but better to get fixed. My question is, how to commit
the fixes for the release cut? Thanks.

We have to rollback teh release, and cut it again after the fix.

It's not a big deal. I can run cut the release again later today if needed.

FTR, I'm on the move for the next few hours, with little to no internet
connection.