directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: state of KDC
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:58:38 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel for the guide!! Yes we will study it and prepare for the related materials.
I thought the weekend is good soon, even OK from my side next week, if you could help and
please take the time.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:31 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: state of KDC

Le 20/08/15 04:56, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Thanks for the update.
>
> I don’t have the experience of having a release for a project in ASF, and guess at
the least we should consider two things in my point of view:
> 1. Push the maven module artifacts to public places?
> 2. Prepare an announcement email?

Hi Kai,

you can read about the process on
http://directory.apache.org/api/developer-guide.html (Releasing the LDAP
API) .
It's a bit convoluted, but all in all, it does the job. Everything will be injected into maven.

I can cut the first release and provide some feedback if needed (but it will be this week-end,
I'm quite busy until then).