directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Release preparation
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:58:08 GMT
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10213

On 08/27/2015 08:49 AM, Li, Jiajia wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
> I sorry to bother you, when to request the additional groupid, some information is not
very sure, so can you try it after your work. Thanks very much.

only has permission to deploy artifacts with groupId "org.apache.directory.*", but Kerby has
uses "org.apache.kerby". So we need to request the additional groupId. [1] describes the process.
Do you want to try? Othewise I can do it after work.