directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Tom Mueller <muell...@vmware.com>
Subject Kerby interest
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:52:40 GMT
Greetings,

Kerby is new to me but I'm quite excited about what it has to offer.  The project goals look
great as an embeddable Java Kerberos implementation is really needed. Having read through
the material on the website, downloaded and built the code, and experimented with it to some
extent, our team is ready to take the next step with Kerby.

I saw the "Kerby Status Summary" that was posted on July 3, but I didn't find anything there
about plans to publish the maven modules to maven central or some other publicly available
maven repository.  Is there a projected date for that?

We have interest in the PKINIT implementation that was reported as about 50% completed as
of July 3. How can I get involved with helping to complete that implementation?

Thank you.
Tom Mueller
VMware, Inc.