directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Move kerby-config and kerby-util modules out of lib to the top
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:04:47 GMT
Thanks Jiajia and Emmanuel for the thoughts.

>> Depends. It's fine for a module to contain only 2 sub-modules. If you look at kerby-tool,
this is the same story.
Yes, the count doesn't justify the change. My bad.

>> Why would you like to move kerby-config and kerby-util one level ? (btw, I think
'lib' is an atrocious name).
Initially Kiran used to propose positioning the two modules as top level modules, but I was
afraid the global top level modules are too many, which doesn't happen in fact. It looks more
natural to see the two modules as top level not only because of their functions in future,
but also because we hardly have a good container name better than 'lib'. Sound good?

Regards,
Kai

> The lib folder only contains two sub modules, kerby-config and kerby-util, which looks
a little weird. I'm going to move them to the top, any concern? Thanks.