directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kerby coding style
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 23:09:43 GMT
Thanks Stefan,

This is pretty good. Yes let's fix them module by module.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Seelmann [mailto:mail@stefan-seelmann.de]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 6:20 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kerby coding style

Hi again,

I added checkstyle rules and Eclipse formatting rules to

    docs/kerby-checkstyle.xml
    docs/kerby-formatting.xml

MethodName and AvoidInlineConditionals are disabled for now. LineLength is configured with
120 to avoid even longer lines, the limit can be changed later.

The checkstyle check is currently not executed in normal Maven build.

To execute the checks run

    mvn checkstyle:check

Violations are printed out to command line with

    [ERROR]

prefix.

I'd suggest to fix issues module by module.

Later if all issues are fixed we should activate the check by default and let the build fail.

Kind Regards,
Stefan