directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject DIRKRB-307 More end to end integration tests
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 00:04:11 GMT
DIRKRB-307 More end to end integration tests

This is to add more end to end integration tests by leveraging the SimpleKdcServer facility.
Such tests will also serve as samples to illustrate how applications would benefit Kerberos
via JAAS, GSSAPI, SASL and etc. It will also prepare for some base to test for future extension
support for other mechanisms, like token, otp and pkinit.

This was just finished with the related sub task issues resolved. The end result codes are
in kerby-kerb/integration-test. Adding and passing these more tests, I'm much confident with
Kerby Kerberos library now regarding the interop aspect with Oracle JRE. Please note only
JCE in JRE is relied on here, so in theory it should be not too hard if someone would port
it to other Java environments.

For the following, I would add further tests based on this work in fine grained options, like
SASL QOP levels, all the supported encryption types and so on.

Regards,
Kai