directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: state of KDC
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 13:09:07 GMT

Thanks Emmanuel for the thoughts.

>> I tend to think that the balance between JIRA/MailingList is not easy to make.
The problem is we seldom discuss specific questions deeply in JIRAs, thus we leave nothing
context specifics for new contributors in future.

>>But I do think that ythe Mailing List get more attention than JIRAs.
As said above, this is because we don’t favor JIRAs, we are used to the ML. I'm not sure
it's all the good practice.

Below just an example FYI. All the deep discussions can be tracked down here, from architecture,
design to implementation. When some new guy wants to learn about the effort, we just point
him/her there.

Regards,
Kai