directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: principalName in KrbIdentity
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 09:28:30 GMT
Hi Kiran,

I guess you would remove the following redundant field or method, right? It sounds good to
me, thanks for the querying!

public class KrbIdentity {
    private String principalName;
    private PrincipalName principal;

    public String getPrincipalName() {
        return principalName;
    }

    public PrincipalName getPrincipal() {
        return principal;
    }

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiran Ayyagari [mailto:kayyagari@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:58 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: principalName in KrbIdentity

Hi Kai,

  In KrbIdentity is the PrincipalName.getName() will be equivalent to
  the value of 'principalName' (I think so)

  If yes, I would like to remove this additional field and change the
  getPrincipalName() method to return principal.getName().

  wdyt?

  P.S:- I understand that these might have been overlooked while committing
          the initial version, please consider my mails as honest questions.
          (I am not nitpicking ;)

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com