directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: How to make checkstyle ignore "Import from illegal package"
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 05:47:39 GMT
Just in case it is required:

* Either just allow the single exception, then create a
src/checkstyle/suppressions.xml file in the maven module, please see the
example I added in kerby-kerb/kerb-crypto/src/checkstyle/suppressions.xml
* Or disable it globally by commenting out the "IllegalImport" check in
docs/kerby-checkstyle.xml

Kind Regards,
Stefan

On 07/07/2015 05:03 AM, Xu, Yaning wrote:
> Thanks for Kai's suggestion, this may be a good solution.
>
> Regards,
>
> Yaning

IllegalImport: Import from illegal package - sun.security.provider.MD4". However, we indeed
need to import it.