directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Code quality & formatting rules
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 18:29:46 GMT
On 07/02/2015 11:36 AM, Zheng, Kai wrote:
> Thanks Emmanuel again for sorting this out. Some lazy guys like me should definitely
be more careful and keep the mentioned points in mind before commit. Some notes here.

>>> The README.md file has none.
> I don't know if github markdown supports comment or not. Need to see if doable for the
READMEs.

For Studio I just added a block quote, but of course it is visible:
https://github.com/apache/directory-studio

> About coding styles, I agree totally. Need to fix the found issues immediately. Sometime
it would be great to have checking styles to be enforced so such exceptions can be found soon
once they get in.

I can take care of adding checkstyle check that lets the build fail when
there is any violation. Are there already formatting rules defined for
Kerby? I think they differ from other Directory projects. Is it plain
Sun/Oracle conventions?

Kind Regards,
Stefan