directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Jenkins job for Kerby
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 22:11:17 GMT
I agree,

Colm already added PMD check. Probably we can add checkstyle, findbugs,
and test coverage (JaCoCo) checks too.

Otherwise Sonar https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/212397 shows
current "depts".

Kind Regards,
Stefan

On 07/02/2015 12:01 AM, Zheng, Kai wrote:
> Yeah daily is good enough for now. The TZ is OK for me. Kerby is building fast and easily
on developer's machine so per-commit building should be done by the developer before the commit.

> I thought one further ting could be to let the building perform more checking, one example
for coding styles, like Emmanuel pointed out, Javadocs shouldn't be missed ...

> Regards,
> Kai

just daily? Per commit triggering like Hadoop may be heavy for now ...

>> Regards,
>> Kai

are ignored, I added JUnit's assumptions to the relevant test cases.

>> Notications about failed build currently go to notifications@directory.apache.org,
if wished we can also send them to this list.