directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Jenkins job for Kerby
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 21:47:17 GMT
Oh yes, forgot to mention that.

The build is triggered once daily a 4:00 UTC. Maybe another time that
better suites your timezone makes sense?

We can also build per commit (not sure if push is possible from Apache
git, otherwise poll is required).

I'd avoid to setup something like Hadoops pre-commit-patch-test-thingy
until Kerby has 50 developers ;)

Kind Regards,
Stefan

On 07/01/2015 11:26 PM, Zheng, Kai wrote:
> Thanks Stefan a lot for the taking!! It's great. How is the building triggered? Or just
daily? Per commit triggering like Hadoop may be heavy for now ...

> Regards,
> Kai

ignored, I added JUnit's assumptions to the relevant test cases.

> Notications about failed build currently go to notifications@directory.apache.org, if
wished we can also send them to this list.