directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit test regression
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:00:23 GMT
Thanks Kai, I've updated my code :-)

There is just one change that I noticed which could be improved...if you
only specify one (TCP) port in the KerbyClient, it will complain with "port
out of range:-1". You have to explicitly disable UDP for this to work. I
would suggest that it be better that it should only use either UDP or TCP
if the port has been configured.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh